Sicon: Innovative additions and solutions for Sage 200
K Consultants are authorised Sicon Partners. Having worked with the product as both end users and trainers over the last couple of years. We train your staff to get the most from your system.
Sicon have developed Innovative additions and solutions for software applications for integration with Sage 200 for over 20 years and are now established as one of the leading UK developers. Many of the programs seamlessly sit within the Sage 200 software and therefore familiar in style for ease of use.
Over 20 years integrating with Sage 200
Additions & Solutions include:
Below are a just a selection of the solutions available,
- Barcoding & Warehousing – Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing is integrated in real time with the Sage 200 stock and order processing modules, plus it fully supports all of the Sicon additions.
- Direct Debit Integration – The Sicon Direct Debit Integration module makes collecting funds simpler, faster and more efficient for you and your customers.
- Job Costing – Integrating with Purchase ledger, SOP, POP, Stock, Time Recording & Works Order Processing.
- Enhancement Pack – Sicon has created over 90 enhancements for Sage 200 that are too small to become products on their own.
- Sicon Document Manager (DMS) – Allows user to scan & retrieve documents while they work in Sage 200, with no additional document management software.
- Hire Manager – Easily create hire documentation, schedule people and equipment, control pricing and generate one off or periodic invoices for the items on hire.
- Manufacturing – Sicon manufacturing addition is made up of job costing, works order processing & estimating modules
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) – With online subcontractor verification, CIS submissions and production of payment certificates
- Material and Resource Planning – Provides a manufacturing solution including suggested works orders, suggested purchase orders and more.
- Contract Manager – Designed to control periodic billing of clients and the management of deferred revenues and costs.
- WAP – Web Authorisation – WAP – Web Authorisation allows easy data entry and approval processing for business documents. In addition, many other WAP products. All so available for WAP: WAP Holidays, WAP Timesheets, WAP Expenses, WAP Invoice Approval, WAP Purchase Requisitions, linking directly to Sage 200.